Junior Section - Forms to Download
- The following forms must be completed annually for ALL young players who are likely to take part in any cricketing activity at Hadleigh Cricket Club before their 18th birthday.
- The forms can be typed, printed and then signed - there is no need to fill them all in by hand.
Player Profile (only needs to be completed by new players so we can update our system)
Consent forms (covers consent and that you have read our policies)
- Please note that by signing the Parental Consent form, you are confirming that you and your young player have received copies of the Club's two Codes of Conduct, accessible via the Clubmark link on the left, and agree by the codes' provisions.
- Please also ensure that the Consent form is signed by both an adult and the young player it refers to.
- Completed & signed forms can be posted or hand delivered to:
Red Hill Road
or brought along to the first coaching night a player attends.
Until the Club holds both the above forms, no young player will be allowed to participate in any cricketing activities at Hadleigh Cricket Club.
- Current ECB guidelines are that only players of a county standard in the Under-12 age-group or in Under-13 age-group or above can be considered to play in mixed-age (senior) cricket. Only players who meet these criteria need to complete the forms below. The full ECB guidelines for junior players playing in mixed-age cricket can be read here.
- The following forms must be completed anually for young players who are likely to play in a mixed age team at Hadleigh Cricket Club before their 18th birthday. This applies to all teams playing on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon.
Parental Consent & Waiver
- The following form must be completed anually for young players who are likely to play in a mixed age team at Hadleigh Cricket Club before their 16th birthday. This applies to all teams playing on a Saturday or Sunday.
Until the Club holds the Consent & Waiver, Transportation and Changing (if applicable) forms, no young player will be selected for a Saturday or Sunday team at Hadleigh Cricket Club.
- The first mixed-age matches may be before the first junior coaching night.