HCC YEARLY DEVELOPMENT PLANS (2019/20)
Babergh Office Development
- To reach an agreement with Babergh DC over the development of their office which allows HCC uninterrupted cricket, ensuring the risks to HCC are mitigated and that the long term future of HCC is not put at risk.
- Ensure ECB loan repayment plan continues to meet repayment schedule.
- Ensure ECB loan repayments are being made out of “normal” HCC activities.
- Restore HCC “rainy day” fund to £10K ASAP
- Ensure we maintain current sponsorship levels.
- With any “spare” finances we will continue to invest in the clubs infrastructure to continue to improve the club facilities.
Infrastructure Pavilion Improvement Plan
- Continue to upgrade specification, furniture, chairs and tables in pavilion- ASAP
- Continue to improve kitchen facilities. ASAP
- Install PA system in pavilion-ASAP
- Install changing pods in home dressing room-ASAP
- Install electronic score board-ASAP
- Consider viewing decking area alongside pavilion-ASAP
Playing and Membership
- To continue to increase our senior membership both male and female in 2020 with a target of at least 5 new senior ladies introduced to cricket.
- To increase junior membership numbers for 2020.
- Aim for year two growth in our All Stars scheme.
- Recruit two more level 2 coaches ideally one candidate being female.
- Recruit more volunteers to help with junior section particularly to help with team management, scorers etc.
- For senior men’s teams to continue challenging at top end of Two Counties league