PHOTOGRAPHY OF YOUNG PLAYERS POLICY
This policy applies to all Club members and it's paid coaches.
- Other persons, organisations, or businesses, who may have an interest in photographing young players during Cricket activities, will be made aware of this policy, and asked to respect it.
- The Club will NOT allow members or paid coaches to photograph, video or make other images of young players WITHOUT the prior WRITTEN CONSENT of the Parent/Carer. Additionally if aged 12 years or over the young player should also provide written consent.
- Where the Club is given advance notice of a Press interest in activities involving young players, parents/carers will be notified in advance and given the opportunity to give consent for images of their young players to be used. The Press will be asked by the Club not to use images of young players without prior written consent having been received from parents/carers.
- The Club will make reasonable efforts to ensure images of young players are used solely for the purposes of promoting and celebrating the activities of the Club which may be promoted via social media e.g. facebook.
- Coaches may use videos and video analysis to help the young players in their cricket progression. The videos will be kept on a secure i-pad which is password protected and video files will only be available for Level 2 coaches. The i-pad will be securely stored between training sessions.
- The Club will accept no liability for images of young players obtained from outside the ground.