acknowledgements to Sport England Clubmark)
- The Club is committed to ensuring that equity is
incorporated across all aspects of its development. In doing so, it
acknowledges and adopts the following Sport England definition of sports
- Sports equity is about fairness in sport, equality
of access, recognising inequalities and taking steps to address them. It is
about changing the culture and structure of sport to ensure it becomes equally
accessible to everyone in society.
- The Club respects the rights, dignity, and worth of
every person and will treat everyone equally within the context of cricket,
regardless of age, ability, gender, race, ethnicity, religious belief,
sexuality or social/economic status.
- The Club is committed to everyone having the right
to enjoy their sport in an environment free from threat of intimidation,
harassment and abuse.
- All Club members have a responsibility to oppose
discriminatory behavior and promote equality of opportunity.
- The Club will deal with any incidence of
discriminatory behavior seriously, according to Club disciplinary procedure.