HCC YEARLY DEVELOPMENT PLANS
· Explore funding avenues for pavilion extension with the ECB and Suffolk County Cricket Board and all other possible funding bodies.
· Start building work on pavilion extension.
· New pavilion in use for 2015 season.
· Continue to explore all fundraising avenues for the pavilion extension with all available and interested parties.
· Start building work on pavilion extension by October 2016
· Recruit new fixture secretary to ease work load of club secretary.
· Enter ladies team in indoor winter league 2016/17
· Finish the pavilion extension project whether in a phased fashion or a complete finish.
· Recruit four new coach support workers or cricket activators.
· Recruit two new members to our ground maintenance team and send them on the appropriate course.
· Explore possibility of ladies playing summer fixtures.
· Explore the possibility of finding second ground for HCC to use so that club can add additional teams and provide more cricket. Keep in touch with Hadleigh Rugby Club for this project.
· Add “phase 2” work to the pavilion extension to include heating, new windows and doors, move bar, pods in home dressing room and electronic score board.
· Recruit new female level 2 coach.
· Add 1 more level 2 coach male or female.
· Increase male adult playing membership by at least 5 new players.